Latin name: Eucalyptus globulus
Botanical family: Myrtaceae
Origin: Southern, Spain, Australia, Portugal, South America
Distilled part: Leaf
Aromatic molecules: 1,8 cineole, globulol
Originally from Australia, several species of Eucalyptus grow in warmer regions of Europe. Many are not aromatic, many have not yet been studied and very few aromatic species are exploited (less than 15). Eucalyptus globular its name from the shape of the cap that protects the flower bud.
- immune stimulant
- Anti-infective and antiseptic air
- Expectorant and asséchante (mainly lower respiratory tract)
- respiratory decongestant
- psychic stimulating
Application areas :
- immune benefits: Fatigue, viral or bacterial infection,
- ENT and respiratory benefits: bronchitis, bronchial congestion, mucus, flu, ENT and respiratory infection with hypersecretion or secondary infection, nasopharyngitis, sinusitis, cough (do not use in case of dry cough)
- Benefits on the psycho-emotional: Anxiety, anxiety, nervousness, concentration (favors), laziness, fatigue, sadness.